XI KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum -2017
XI KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum will become one of key events of the International Specialized Exhibition EXPO-2017 "The Future of Energy" (Astana, June 10 - September 10, 2017). The program of the Forum facilitates the discussion by the world energy companies of the issues related to the efficient management of sustainable energy sources; control over sustainable energy resources production, storage and exploitation; providing access to the energy resources; climate change and carbon dioxide emission abatement; fostering the alternative energy sources exploitation; implementation of energy performance programs and others.
It will be the continuation of the dialogue initiated at the G20 Energy Ministers Meeting "Ensuring Energy Sustainable Development" and the 8th International Forum on Energy Sustainable Development to be arranged under the aegis of the UN Regional Commissions (Astana, June 11-14, 2017). Such events draw attention of the governments and international organizations to global problems in the field of sustainable energy that need to be solved. Following this important conversation, the global energy business managers and representatives will discuss at the Forum the ways of the further industry development and generate specific proposals to ensure sustainable energy with the focus on the regional aspect.
Thus, XI KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum is to make substantial contribution into the common dialogue under the EXPO-2017 Project, the Energy Ministers Meeting "Ensuring Energy Sustainable Development" and the 8th International Forum on Energy for Sustainable Development.
The Topic of the XI KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum: «SECURING THE FUTURE OF ENERGY»
The final objectives of the KAZENERGY Forum discussions are:
- To investigate the role of natural resources in energy systems in the short and medium term;
- To raise the importance of the regional aspect in achieving sustainable energy development;
- To review the issues of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement, mitigation of the energy industry impact on environment, development and implementation of new ecologically safe and cost effective technologies and balanced usage of renewable resources;
- To raise public awareness of various prospective directions of energy industry development;
- To present new opinions of leading energy companies regarding energy, ecology and climate.
This year Forum will be held for two days: September 7-8, 2017. The Program of the Forum includes plenary and program sessions, and sub-forum events, including Research and Practical Conferences, Round Table Discussions, Innovative School, Youth Forum and the meeting of the Women Energy Club.