Intermediate results of the stages of “STUDENT ENERGY CHALLENGE” intellectual team contest
In accordance with announced stages of the contest conducted on June 22, 2017, the deadline for submission of videoresumes of registered teams completed.
Totally, videoresumes from 29 participating teams from the following educational institutions were received:
- Kazakh-British Technical University;
- Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev;
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications;
- Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University;
- Nazarbayev University;
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University;
- S. Toraighyrov Pavlodar State University;
- North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybayev;
- East Kazakhstan State Technical University named after D. Serikbayev;
- Aktobe Regional State University named after K. Zhubanov;
- Caspian State University of Technologies and Engineering named after Sh. Yessenov;
- APEC PetroTechnic Higher College.
The members of selection commission will consider and evaluate the contest videoresumes. The commission will include the representatives of organizing companies. The teams will be defined to the short list on the basis of evaluation of the number of obtained points by criteria announced in the requirements for videoresume preparation. Rating and obtained points of the projects of the teams will be identified according to the developed evaluation sheets of the contest. The representatives of organizing teams shall not be responsible for the use of projects subject to the copyright by the contest participants. By evaluation results, the best videoresumes of the teams will be included within the short list and will be invited to the contest final that will be held on September 7-8, 2017 in Astana within IX KAZENERGY Youth Forum.
We should remind that the contest winners will get prizes from “Shell Kazakhstan” (up to 10 000 euros) and technical/business workshops from the leading global mentors (for all wishing students of the winning team’s educational institution).