1986-1988, Construction Electrician in Kazelectrostroi Pokrovsk SIA TSO;
1989-1993, Foreman for transmission line construction, Head of process preparation group, Senior Engineer in Kazelectrostroi Pokrovsk SIA TSO;
1993-2000, Senior Engineer in Amanat JSC;
2000-2003, Senior Specialist of Maintenance Organization Division, Head of OHTL Operation division, Deputy Head of Operation Department in KEGOC JSC;
2003-2004, Head of Operation Department in KEGOC JSC;
2004-2007, Director of Tsentralnye MES branch of KEGOC JSC;
2007-2008, Head of Capital Construction Department;
2008–2009 – Executive Director in KEGOC JSC;
From February 2009 to May 2011, Vice-President of KEGOC JSC;
Since 31 May 2011, Chairman of Management Board of KEGOC JSC.
– ‘Kurmet’ decoration (2010);
– Certificate of Honour from KEGOC JSC (2001);
– Certificate of Honour from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (2003);
– Certificate of Honour from CIS Electric Power Council (2004, 2009);
– Letter of Appreciation from Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of Kazakhstan, for support in election campaign (2005);
– ‘Kazakhstan Konstitutsiyasyna 10 Zhyl’ decoration (10th anniversary of Kazakhstan Constitution) (2005);
– Certificate of Honour from Kazakhstan Electricity Association (2009);
– Letter of Appreciation from President of Kazakhstan, for co-sponsoring the OSCE Summit in Astana (2010);
– Anniversary Medal ‘Kazakhstan Respublikasynyn Tauelsizdigine 20 Zhyl’ (20th anniversary of Kazakhstan Independence) (2011);
– Award pin ‘For merit in development of Engineering in Republic of Kazakhstan’ (2011);
– KAZENERGY Medal (2012).
– Anniversary Medal ‘Tengege 20 Zhyl’ (20th anniversary of Tenge) (2013).
In 2006, awarded an honorary degree of an Honoured Power Engineer of CIS, and in 2009, was awarded the rank of “Yenbegi Singen Energetik. Kazakhstan Elektr Energetikalyk Kauymdastugy” (Honoured Power Engineer. Kazakhstan Electrical Power Association).