KAZENERGY Association along with Shell Kazakhstan reported that, in accordance with the stages of the implementation of Students Energy Challenge, the submitted video clips of the teams have been evaluated.
According to the results of the evaluation of the submitted video clips, the following teams pass to the next stage of the competition:
- Wind of Change – Nazarbayev University;
- Innovation WKATU – Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University;
- Geothermal Energy Group (GeoEG) – Nazarbayev University;
- Dream Team – Kazakh-British Technical University;
- Thunder – Al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- EITI – K.Satpayev Ekibastuz Engineering Technical Institute
- EcoTeam – Kostanay State University named after A.Baitursynov;
- 24 ELEMENT – K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional State University;
- FEOGI – Kazakh-British Technical University;
- QazTechAutomatics – Karaganda State Technical University;
- OxyGEN – K.Satpayev Ekibastuz Engineering Technical Institute
- Pokolenie Eko – Yessenov University
- Fam – Kazakh-British Technical University
The fourth stage will be held in Nur-Sultan on July 1-2, 2019, where 13 teams will participate in the Shell NXplorers training on the development of critical thinking skills.
In order to help teams prepare quality project work, in August of this year, it is planned to hold a master class in the format of a webinar “Creating an effective presentation” with the participation of business coach from the Ernst&Young Academy of Business.
We remind you that the winners will receive prizes (up to USD 18,000) from Shell Kazakhstan.
The organizers thank all the teams that took part in the third stage of the competition and invite 13 teams to submit their project proposals to the experts in accordance with the Regulations on the Competition until July 22 of this year. The teams will defend their projects on September 23-24 of this year during the XI KAZENERGY Youth Forum (registration is on the website www.kazenergyforum.com, participation is free of charge). The teams will also have the opportunity to demonstrate their projects to the participants of the Youth Forum.